He makes it easy to love him so much....

"I wake day or night, suit and boot, for the safety of my people, my family, my love... my life." (It's not much but it's for you baby, I love you) - Joshua Reeves



Monday, February 14, 2011

If Only..

Sometimes I wish I could afford a nanny. So I could still be home with the kids, but quietly off in my "office" writing. I have all these stories floating around in my head, and I know I could get one of them down on paper if I just had the help.

I'm busy right now, teething baby, a new train table for my boy, Daddy still hasn't had a day off (it's been 29 days).

I tried Zumba out, it's amazing. Two nights a week if I can get out of this house, for my state of mind, you'll find me at the Functional Fitness Center with Lessie.

That's all I really have time to tell you...

Happy Valentine's Day, my husband got me two beautiful Orchid plants and I baked him a yellow cake with Chocolate Fudge frosting, and we'll be ordering "TO-GO" from one of his favorite restaurants since our kids can't handle eating out yet.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the excuses, I'll get back to my every-other-day blogging soooooon promise!

Until then, you've been Nicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment